Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to School: A Teacher's Prayer

The week leading up to the return of students is always full of planning, renewing friendships with colleagues, and of course lots of meetings. Today has been a day full of meetings and trainings, and I felt so frazzled trying to answer everyone's questions, work through my to-do list, and get everywhere on time. I found this poster earlier this month while searching for digital citizenship posters for my teachers, and thankfully happened upon it again today. I needed this reminder, and I'm sure there are many educators who are feeling the stress and the chaos of preparing for our first day with students, so I wanted to share it here. I found this on Technology Rocks. Seriously (I love the name of this blog!)

So here it is. Prepare your classrooms, your bulletin boards, your seating charts, your lesson plans, your technology, but don't forget to prepare your heart to welcome our students.




May you all have a wonderful first day and week of school! Let this school year be your best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment